THIS WORKSHOP IS CLOSED NOW
Learn to make My Paper Lace
MODULE #1 : PAINTING THE PAPERS
- My techniques to paint striped floral andbaroque papers.
- Master the use of wet and dry painting techniques and learn to play with the different layers.
- Learn to sculpt paper ruffles and paper intricate decor
- Learn to sculpt a flexible paper little girl's dress, pockets and waist band.
- Learn how to use glue in a smart way to keep the flexilbility of your paper costume
- Learn to use and adapt a period pattern to make a classical 18th century redingote
- The techniques to make it lexible and easily worn
- The techniques to shape and sculpt delicate intricate paper embroideries, flowers and tassels
- My unique signature Technique to make paper lace
- Make an18th century skirt with several layers
"As the Dollhouse workshop, the Elephant Doll and A Wardrobe for an Elephant are just Wonderful. Their contents are exceptional and very well explained.
The generosity and responsiveness of Laetitia are unrivaled.You will not be disappointed. It's Candy eye."
"Comme l'atelier Dollhouse, Elephant Doll et A Wardrobe for an Elephant sont tout simplement magnifique!
Leurs contenus est exceptionnel et très bien expliqué.
La générosité et disponibilité de Laetitia est incomparable.
Vous ne serez pas déçu.
Du bonbon pour les yeux!
Isabelle Lavigne - Canada - enrolled in the Wardrobe for an Elephant, the Elephant Doll and the Dollhouse Workshop
Learn to make a delicate paper Ruffled Collar
This course is perfect for you if....
- You are a total beginner and want a funny and easy workshop
- You have some experience with paper but would like to take it to the next level
- You have always wanted to make paper dresses and paper clothes
- You want to create some paper costumes for your elephant, your doll or your daughter
- You want to be guided step by step
a Beautiful removable Paper 18th century Jacket
Class Curriculum/Déroulement de l'atelier
This course is not open for enrollment.
A little girl's Dress
What happens when I click "enroll"?
As soon as your payment has been processed, you’ll receive an email with
your login details. You'll have the possibility to login and start your
workshop at once.(If you didn't receive any email, knock at my door
How long does it take to complete this Workshop?
All along the workshop you will have to include some drying times to let your costumes dry so completing this course might take between 4 days or several weeks if you only make progress on weekends.
But Of course life can be busy so each course is organized in modules so
you can come back easily to the workshop and keep track of where you're
I am a complete beginner, I have never made anything in paper,I don't know anythinga bout clothes is this course for me ? Can I make these paper clothes ?
Absolutly ! You are in the right place ! These paper clothes are made
for beginners as well as more advanced Apprentice Magicians. You don't need to have any skill in sawing, drawing or sculpting.
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! The course is always available. You have unlimited time access. It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish. You can re-watch all the videos as much as you like at your own pace.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited
access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all
devices you own.
How will we communicate ?
the course I'll be
providing support, coaching and answering questions under each video on
the site but also in our Elephant doll / Wardrobe for an Elephant Private Facebook Group. You can
ask questions, share your successes, and
connect with other Apprentice Magicians.
Are there any special tech requirements to access the materials of the Workshop?
Not at all! All you need is a good internet connection to enjoy the
videos (you can login from any devices) some printable documents come
with some workshops so you will need a printer if you want to print
What results can I expect?
You will learn in a few hours and few days what took me basically 15 years to master....
It should be said here, you will learn a lot watching the video lessons, but your results are entirely in your hands. I'm very confident you will be surprised and blown away by what you will achieve if you follow all the steps, I will do my best to encourage, support and help you in your journey.
Create a sophisticated winter Cloak with intricate paper decor
This course is not open for enrollment.
AT YOUR OWN PACE
You can take all the time you need to complete your costumes, do tthem in 15 days or 3 months, or start next season. If you follow all the videos you might be finished sooner than you think!!
Don't know how something works? Forgot how to login, ?Having trouble accessing the videos?Need help? I'm there ready to help you
out so you’ll have an easy and happy experience.
On your desktop, mobile or tablet. All the materials of the workshop are accessible
online, so you can access them anywhere, anytime